REAL ESTATE TIPS
Real estate tips for sellers – We know how stressful it is to sell your home, there can be many reasons why this could be a difficult task. We have decided to put together our “Real Estate Tips for Sellers” list – to help you make this a stress free journey.
- Get rid of any clutter, excessive stuff that you don’t need. Make the place look fresh, light and clean. Consider touching up on the paint or painting thoroughly in case it has deteriorated.
- De Personalize the place. Move aside any pictures of your family. Buyers should go in envisioning themselves living in that space.
- Consider the following: Pre Inspect your house using a certified home inspector for any damages.
- Atmosphere that gives good feeling is the most important aspect. Prepare the outside of your home with a nice curb appeal and make sure that the same feeling goes all the way in. Consider staging your home elegantly to prepare it for a remarkable presentation.
- Pricing your home wisely is a key. Discuss with your realtor a pricing strategy that is tailored to the market conditions at the time. Pricing that is not suitable will drive potential buyers away.
- Ask your realtor for his marketing plan. It is very important to have the right exposure both locally and outside of the local using social media. Let him show you how he is planning to drive traffic to your property.